Sandy Financial Relief
· Ford Motor Company will offer consumers impacted by the storm an opportunity to receive $500 Ford Bonus Cash toward the purchase of a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle through January 2013
· Ford Motor Credit Company is implementing its Disaster Relief Program, allowing qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments and resume their regular payment schedules when their situations improve
· Ford employees and Ford Motor Company Fund are contributing $50,000 to the American Red Cross and its local chapters for areas hit by Hurricane Sandy
Ford Motor Company is offering customers affected by Hurricane Sandy $500 Bonus Cash savings off vehicle MSRP toward the purchase or lease of any eligible 2012 or 2013 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle. The $500 Disaster Relief Bonus Cash program is open to current residents of the mid-Atlantic and Northeast affected by Hurricane Sandy until January 2013. The $500 incentive is available on both retail and leases, and is transferrable within the household.
Ford Credit also will offer help for customers. Ford Credit’s Disaster Relief Program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve. Customers are being sent postcards with contact instructions, or they can get information at fordcredit.com and lincolnafs.com.
“Severe weather has ravaged the East Coast and the loss in personal property as a result is enormous,” stated Curt Skaluba, East Region manager of Sales, Parts and Service Operations for Ford Motor Company. “To help with the recovery, Ford is pleased to announce a special offer to help those in need replace vehicles destroyed by this devastating storm.”
Through this offer, consumers affected by Hurricane Sandy can experience savings on vehicles from Ford’s exciting new lineup of hardworking and technologically advanced cars and trucks.
· Offer valid Oct. 30, 2012 to Jan. 2, 2013
· Customers must provide a copy of their insurance claim detailing property loss as a result of Hurricane Sandy
· Excludes Mustang Shelby GT/GT500, Mustang Boss, Focus Electric, Edge SE AWD, F-150 SVT Raptor and Taurus SE
· Cannot be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD plans
“We know it will be a long, hard road to recovery for those living across the eastern corridor,” added Skaluba. “And our thoughts and prayers are with all those impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”
In addition to the programs being offered by Ford and Ford Credit, the Ford Motor Company
Fund and Ford employees are donating $50,000 to the American Red Cross and its chapters to assist with disaster relief in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. This donation is part of Ford’s involvement in the 2012 Red Cross Disaster Responder Program. Ford Motor Company has partnered with the American Red Cross for more than 30 years.