Who will be the winners of the beautiful steel CUP trophies and the winner of the Grand CUP trophy will be decided by the 7th CUP jury over the next couple of days. The intercontinental jury led by Michael Conrad, President of Berlin School of Creative Leadership and the Godfather of the CUP, started with their work earlier today.
For two days the jury room in Crowne Plaza Hotel in Belgrade will be heated by discussion about the best creative works entered into the 7th CUP competition. The jury will have to go through 304 entries that were winners and shortlisted at biggest regional advertising festivals ADFEST, FIAP, ADC*E and GOLDEN DRUM in the year 2013.
All entries will be considered three times, first in the Products and Services section regardless of media, second in the Best of Media, Direct marketing, PR, Design section and finally in the Best of Ad Making section.
The winners of brand new steel trophies will be announced on 17 April, at the 7th Intercontinental Advertising CUP Awards WORLD PREMIERE that will conclude the Belgrade Creative Summit.
The 7th CUP jury members are:
• Michael Conrad, President of the Berlin School of Creative Leadership – President of The CUP Jury
• Santosh Padhi, Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder, Taproot India, Mumbai
• Alexandra Taylor, Member of D&AD Board, consultant freelance Art Director
• Martin Spillmann, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Continental Western Europe
• Sophie Schoenburg, Copywriter, AlmapBBDO, Brazil
• Juan Sánchez, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA/SPAIN
• Dušan Drakalski, Regional Creative Director, New Moment New Ideas Company, Macedonia
• Johannes Newrkla, Founder & CEO, Bluetango, Austria
• Naoki Ito, Chief Creative Officer & Founder of PARTY Tokyo
For more information please visit www.thecupawards.com. Registration for Belgrade Creative Summit is possible on-line at www.thecupawards.com/en/visit.