Company: Axigen/Gecad Technologies
Position: Junior PR
· Student or BA in Journalism/Marketing/ Media Relations;
· Good communication, interpersonal and business writing skills;
· Advanced knowledge of English; · A second language (Arabic, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, or Russian) would be a plus;
· No previous experience required, but a minimum of 6 months in a similar position would be a plus;
· Drive, competence and a willingness to learn;
· Creativity, initiative, an enquiring and analytical mind, and an ongoing interest in current affairs, news and all forms of the media;
· Persuasiveness, resilience and confidence;
· Ability to cope with pressure;
· Technical knowledge and experience in the IT field would be a plus;
· Computer literacy (MS Office Suite, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat, internet)
· Promote the Axigen brand online through article submissions, kit submissions, press release submissions and blog posts;
· Monitor Axigen’s online and offline presence;
· Assist the Marketing and PR departments in their research;
· Help build journalist databases for several countries;
· Overview the marketing materials stock (flyers, brochures, corporate gifts);
· Help in organizing industry event participations;
· Assist in organizing press conferences and seminars;
· Client database management, article writing, translations;
· Assist the MarCom Manager and PR Coordinator in other current tasks.
· Dynamic and stimulating environment;
· Attractive remuneration package, restaurant tickets, private medical insurance;
· Specialized trainings, real promotion perspectives;
· The opportunity to work with high-level technologies.
Contact person: Please send your CV’s before Dec 24th. to Alina Popescu – email@example.com
About Gecad Technologies/Axigen
Established in 2001, Gecad Technologies SA, member of the GECAD Group, is the vendor of AXIGEN, a messaging solution for IT professionals that ensures an efficient and secure worldwide communication environment and business growth for both service providers and companies of all sizes. Currently, AXIGEN is distributed internationally by over 180 partners from 80 countries and manages email traffic for more than 11,000 companies with 6 million end-users.
Being a member of the AXIGEN team offers you a great opportunity to work with very skillful software specialists, in a challenging and fun environment.