With today’s free Prolog presentation, which has seat on stage authors of the most original thoughts on the topic Back to the future and Brandship, Golden Drum, 15th Advertising and Media Meeting has started.
Festival will bring wealth of events: lectures and round tables, exhibitions and parties for more than 1,500 visitors from all over the world and of course an exciting competition between creative authors from 44 countries. As in previous years, many famous guests will attend the festival, such as the one of the most enhanced creator in the world, Erik Vervrogen, from the Belgium agency TBWA\PARIS, and iconic Asian multimedia creator, Prasoon Joshij from the agency McCann Erickson. The voice from the other side, the side that is not related to advertising work, will be represented by creator Jonathan Ellis. He is for sure one of the most meritorious scientists at CERN, the European Laboratory for Particle Physics, where during this fall the largest scientific experiment so far will come into operation, centred around a giant proton accelerator and collider.
More about the festival in numbers below, even more, if you ask us! Welcome!
– 6-day program (Sunday, 5 10 – Friday, 10.10.)
– 1,500 accredited visitors
– 45 prestigious speakers
– 2,753 entries from 44 countries
– 36 top members of the jury
– 14 competing categories
– 6 National Party (Wednesday, 7.10.: Czech + Slovak, Austrian, Polish, Thursday, 8.10.: Hungarian, Romanian and Macedonian)
– 4 exhibitions (PPIA competition category – I FEEL SLOVENIA opening on Monday, 6.10. at 19.30 in the Grand Hotel Portoroz; competition category PPIA – EMUNI, competition category B – printed ads and competition Category C – large posters: the opening on Monday, 6.10. at 20.30 on the Tartini market in Piran
– 2 gala awards ceremony (Tuesday, 7.10., Friday 10.10. at 21h in the Grand Hotel Bernardin)